Thursday, March 11, 2010

From the Mouths of our Kids

Today:
Calahan: "Give Brody a round of claws everybody"
Harper to Jer: "When I grow up I am going to be a Petnarian and a McDonalds worker so I can give Mommy free tea. It's free today! I will charge the next person $5."

Side note. My son is now 8 years old. Crazy. He is having his first spend the night party. We allowed 3 friends to be invited. Harper will go to Gammie and Gramps to spend the night. Jeremy will be the entertainment. Menu: stuffed crust pepparoni pizza of course.
Side note 2. Julia cut about 5 inches off of Harper's hair. It's the shortest it has ever been. She loves it. She was smiling the whole time and then loved looking in the mirror at herself. She cried that night when we washed it because it would make it grow and she wants it to be short. Oh princess.

No comments: