This is always an overwhelming time of year for us. We have 6 graduations to (possibly) attend, graduation parties numbering in the teens, Senior night at Grace, soccer, and end of the year festivities at our kids schools.
To add to this:
- some of our besties are in Peru adopting the 3 children that they have been waiting on for 4 years. We are super excited for them. I can't get them out of my mind. They are doing wonderful and will be in Peru for 4-5 weeks. We skype with them several times a week and that has become a highlight in my day.
- a new Middle School Pastor and his precious wife and daughter have moved to town. I want them to feel welcome and to love Grace as much as I do.
- another BFF had her 3rd baby (1st boy!) Monday.
- We were able to serve our sister and brother-in-law by keeping our nieces for 4 days while they were on a Mission trip. It is crazy going back 5 years and having a 3 and 1 year old with you all day!
- Jer and I leave in 2 weeks for the student trip to Nicaragua. It requires MUCHO planning. Once you plan something it all changes and you plan more.
So.... during my spare time, haha. Really during some down time to help keep me from loosing my mind, I stumbled across Anita Renfroe. She is a christian comedian. I am not sure how people are so funny, just watch it!