Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Keevers at Kiawah

Jeremy's parents (Gammie and Gramps) took me, Calahan and Harper and Julie, Ed and Mary Addison to Kiawah for the week. It was hard to be away from Jeremy again. He had just returned from the Peru Parent/Student Mission trip and was heading into the Greenville Mission Trip and teaching the adult service at Grace this past weekend.
We managed to have a little fun with out him. We rode bikes a lot. It was Harper's first time on a Trail-Behind bike. She loved it and did great! Let me tell you though, her pedals do nothing! She can pedal while we are stopped! So basically I pulled another 50lbs around behind me! These are some highlights from the week: watching the alligators from the screened in porch, going to the carnival where the kids and I all did the rock wall, the kids seeing and trying to understand a really tall man on stilts, me reading 2 novels, being with MAE her first time at the beach, and riding bikes with Julie and Ed in the pitch black dark on the bike trail.

Below is one of the precious pictures we took at The Sanctuary and then me and the kids on our bikes.


No comments: