Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Really?

  • Is summer vacation really over next week?
  • Is my daughter really going to be gone all day long in K-5?
  • Is my little boy really going to be in 2nd grade?
  • Is that same little boy really going to play football for the next 4 months?
  • Am I really going to have to figure out what to do with myself all day, every day?
  • Am I really going to have my first 2 co-chair positions on PTA?
  • Do we really still not have the brothers home from Peru?
  • Do I really get to have Fridays 8-2:30 alone with my husband?!?!?!
  • Does that precious husband really plan to play in 3 golf tourneys this month?
  • Do our amazing friends really get to become first time parents to 3 children whom they have been trying to adopt from Peru for 3 years very soon?!?!?
  • Do I really want to start going back to the gym after the wonderful vacay all summer?
  • Do I really want to go to Lexington to see my bffs baby girl Sutton?
  • Do I really want to plan a trip to NYC this fall with some girlfriends?
YEP.

4 comments:

Kelley Smith Style said...

lemme know if you need hotel/restaurant/shopping recommendations for nyc. i've got a whole file of goodies!!!

and, btw, this is my new blog. chiggety check it out!
kelleysmithstyle.blogspot.com

leighgust said...

Kelly, my name is Laura Carlton. I live in Clinton, SC. My husband and I have been attending Grace for several months. I saw a posting that the women's group will be starting a Bible Study written by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, and Kay Arthur...beginning Sept. 24th. Are you the point of contact on this? I will be out of state on Sept 1st and unable to "sign up" for this. What do you suggest? Thanks, Laura

Jones Family said...

REALLY!!!! Loved this! I can't believe Harper starts school!! Enjoy your time to yourself. That means you'll be bored enough to come babysit for me! J/K

Jen said...

This made me smile. I can't believe our kids are old enough to be in Kindergarten either! CrAzY! I remember them at 2 and in the nursery at Grace. (sniff sniff) Sounds like it is going to be a year of change for you but sounds wonderfully exciting! Esp the trip to NYC.. one of my very favorite cities ever. Have fun!