Sunday, October 5, 2008

Waste of $

This morning on the way to church the 4 of us had a conversation that went like this:

Harper: "I brought some money to give to Jesus!"
Jeremy: "That's great Harper!"
Calahan: "I don't want to waste my money!"
Me: bust out laughing

So of course with a theologian for a dad, Jeremy begins to expound on whose $ it is to begin with and why it is not a "waste" to give back to God what is already His. It was a interesting conversation, I pray we made some progress in Calahan's little heart.... Time will tell.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Out of the mouths of babes! And praise God He lets us do this "parenting" thing as a couple. There has to be one of us who can laugh uncontrolably at comments like that while the other one is the voice of reason!

Unknown said...

haha! such a little miser!

Unknown said...

I love it! The best part is that you cracked up. I would too. Love ya, friend!